Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Starbucks Employee? Customer?

YES!!!!! I would love to work for Starbucks! I think this company has great growth potential and they seem to really take care of their employees. As a professional, I think a part time position at Starbucks could offer great opportunities for extra cash, free coffee, and networking.

I am a Starbucks customer. I can't say that I am a regular as I generally make my coffee at home and enjoy n my commute to work. However, if I need a mid day pick-me-up then I always turn to Starbucks. Also, I like to try their seasonal drinks such as their pumpkin spice latte, etc.

Invest in the company? Yes! I foresee great success in both Starbucks and their market. They have laid a solid foundation for the future and continue to modify their strategy to meet the needs and demands of the consumer.

2 comments:

  1. I could never be an employee. I would drink so much coffee and be wired that customers would try to avoid me. But the company does seem like a good place to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not drink a lot of coffee; however, I think it sounds like a great company to work for. Maybe I would learn to like coffee a bit better.

    ReplyDelete